Dr ceo pius kasolo is just gossip

I think we have seen the many problems there is with our ceo Dr pius kasolo but another problem is the real problems isn't talked about....

Why......

Why  don't we take more notice about his very bad management's of our great and once good company? .....

Because his personality and personal life is taking the focus away! In the top corridors of our company my good contacts is telling me the questions are who is he having relations with now, did he give someone a job because he is close with them and is he behaving like a good gentlemen with them?

My contacts is telling me these are the worries! Our ceo it seems needs to focus on work!

Also, my contacts is telling me that people is saying there are stories that he is a big bully in his personal life and it seems from them this is how he runs our company.

Yes to be ceo you need to be stong but also fair and kind, a ceo with big ego who shouts all the time is not good....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??