Kasolo before our people of Zambia

Is Kasolo made of that material where things just slide off you? It seems so because he is still getting away with putting himself before our people of Zambia and it makes me mad!

My good contacts tell me that still these days he talk talk talk about his favorite cement project and not worrying about the good hardworking Zambians who may lose their jobs from NLC.

Why does he not have to answer questions in the public about these things they talk about behind closed doors but which have big impacts on normal people?

I say that he has to prove he is a good leader as I hear from some people that more and more of the people at out company think he is not, from my good contacts.

Surely if he wants to be our next president he should show how he cares about the people and their problems not only keeping his big fat pockets of kwacha full.

Now, I am only representing what I have been reading when I say it seems Kasolo wants to be our President from the news and the social media, that is all.

And I can only take from this because he did not deny it in public did he?

If it is not true then OK, but he never said it wasn't true. And if it is then maybe he should show he can run a company before a country.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??