Hey Big Spender Kasolo

There are a number of examples that I feel the need to give you in an true effort to save our company ZCCM-IH and ensure our management are held accountable for their actions.

That is all I ask for after all, that we make some steps towards running a good and clean company.

Very reluctantly I have been given no other option but to take the information I share here to the next level because I have to try my hardest to get people to listen to me.

Before I made it like a joke that our CEO Pius Kasolo spends so much company money when he goes travelling but it is not really a joke.  In the opinion of many of us too much when it is the money of our company which is struggling he should have some honour and behave like a gentleman not a playboy.

I mean, why does he have to spend around GBP4,500 on four nights in the exclusive May Fair hotel in the posh and expensive area of the city.  He was supposed to go help ZCCM-IH make money and settle our fights, not make us more broke.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??