In his own words, Dr Pius Kasolo wants to be President!!!!!

Well my friends, what can I say, it seems somebody who is thinking like me has been reading all of my posts and has now decided to take action and share with me some very interesting news from the mouth of our ceo dr pius kasolo himself!!!!!.....

You can image my big surprise when I opened my emails this morning to see inside a file.  At first I was worry to click on it because maybe it was a virus but please don't be scares, click on what I attach it is worth it!!!!!

It seems some person was listening to our ceo dr pius kasolo have a discussions with one of his close friends and they heard this.....

"I;m standing against Lungu.  I can get 80-90% of the vote"

WOW....... so mr ceo kasolo wants to be the president!!!!! he will stand against Lungu and will run from his responsibilitys with us at zccm????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??