I was right...Dr CEO Pius Kasolo is Playing with the financials of zccm!!!!

I knew that while he has been ceo of our company mr ceo kasolo has not be clean.....

There is this letter on this website I go to for information some times and yes I have to be honest and say I don't understand the details of what they say has been done with our financials I understand that   while mr kasolo has been in charge there seems to be big problems with the financials.....

So, mr ceo Kasolo you are doing like my close contacts have been saying for many months and like the saying goes i think...you are frying the books???

Don't believe me???? It is here!!!!! http://forum.aboutzccmih.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=11571&sid=79345768c2388f020e0e66b0673c7f62

My question now is then what is they doing about this???? Did our directors reply?  Are they going to give the information asked?....

It seems to me this a very serious issue and they need to address it because maybe if they don't this man and his supporters will have to shout louder and louder to get their voices heard as mr ceo tries to shout louder to shut them up.

But see, if we cares about our giant company zccm then we can't let our ceo do this and kill the company!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??