Dr. kasolo has been found ...... in China!

So like my contacts told me before even though he's told to focus his work in Zambia and not keep travelling around our ceo went off on his travelse again.

This time all the way to China!!!

My contacts tell me that is where he is saying he try to get money from them for his dying company.

But they, my good contacts, first of all wonder how taking more money to make us more in debt to the Chinese is really helping?  We already owes so much and need to sort out the nlc situation and my contacts say the only way we can this is take money from the place making our company money kcm.

But then if we takes more money from the Chinese my contacts are clear we are basically giving our company to them as we won't be able to pay them back then we will be chinese because these people's are not stupid and now how to take things from us.

Basically my contacts say there is a feeling our ceo is away to do a deal for the Chinese to own all the Zambian mining.

But this is against the strategy of Dr Kasolo they tells me because he keeps saying he is fighting against the foreign companies for the good of Zambia!!!

So why does he look different to the Chinese?

Maybecause the Chinese are offering something to kasolo for his help that is for his personal benefit only, maybe his pockets gets bigger inside again???? It seems he is not good Zambian and bad for Zambian people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??