Dr. PIus Kasolo: The Thief of ZCCM (Part 2)

I did promise I would come back with informations didn't I? Well here I am!!!

Even though the country is going CRAZY right now and we must take care not to anger our leaders because we want a stable country I still have to keep explaining why ZCCM-IH CEO PIUS KASOLO MUST GO.

So far I told you about his nice big house and nice car, and good education for his children which don't even live in Zambia.  All of it paid by ZCCM and therefore by the workers who spend their days down the mines filling their lungs with dust.  Did I mention  the maid???? And the gardener?????

What else did I tell you?  Oh that he spends even more of our money when he goes away on "company business" and how one hour of meetings means 5 nights in a five star hotel.

So, what informations shall I share with you today? Another reason Dr. Pius should go?  Because he be going a little bit crazy.

His focus is not on making our company run like a smooth oiled machine to make money for the country.  No, he is focused on his own bank accounts and then goes crazy thinking people are watching him becuase they know he is corrupt!!!!!!

And ok if he keeps this crazziness to himself but he is wasting the time of our staff with his lying about which flights he will take and which airport he will come to and which hotel he will stay in.  Kasolo, we don't have time to treat you ;like a delicate little girl, we are there the ones who keep ZCCM working while you spend our money then hide because people are suspicious!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

why Dr Kasolo why??