What ceo kasolo really thinks...


Good friends, this morning I received more news from the corridors of ZCCM where our colleagues are hearing ceo pius kasolo...

It seems more and more people are really worried about the direction this great country and the giant are taking and today they have send me a new file, which I couldn't but share with  you.

My mouth dropped wide open when I heard how the mr kasolo talks about his friend in this file. The son of the president, Daliso Lungu, is a so-called close friend of mr kasolo. They say he is a friend who gets Chinese money for an introduction to the president...

Good friends. what are your thoughts on this? Is this the money that pays for there friendly Jameson nights?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 2.......