KPMG where are you???? Friends with ceo kasolo???? Jason Kazilimani stand up!!!

So, I twas talking with my good contacts who is passing me the amazing information I have been sharing with you.....

We was talking and to me is seems strange that so far it seems people isn't caring about the letter I told you about the other day.  The one that says under our ceo pius kasolo the company has been lieing in the financials...remember?

The one that is on the internet and you can see here to: http://forum.aboutzccmih.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=11571&sid=a5b2ad1d6dd43c627a6290d6c6a2742c

And you can also see there is an interesting article posted on the website too about corruption in africa      http://forum.aboutzccmih.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11574&sid=a5b2ad1d6dd43c627a6290d6c6a2742c

My good contacts said they have a friend who was angry also, so he had emailed the financial people who put their names on the reports.  His name is Jason Kazilimani but no answer after more than one week...ONE WEEK!!!!

So, I am asking why??????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 2.......