Join together against kasolo!!!!!

My good contacts and I are happy to see that others are joining in our anger against our ceo pius kasolo!!!


The good information I have been sharing with you is as I said, this man cares only about his interests in South Africa so much he forgets his nation of the birth Zambia.

And now others are seeing it and investigating and getting angry too! I am with you brother Guess Nyirenda on calling for all the authorities to look at our ceo properly. 

http://www.qfmzambia.com/2017/10/02/csos-seek-probe-of-zccm-ih-ceo/

I tell you brother you don't even have to dig to far down, just you take away the thin surface of his expensive suit and soft skin because he never had to work hard and use his body God gave him to to work the earth to survive.

You do this and you will find so many things that he do wrong - all the things I have said here!  Trinity House and Investrust and Zambezi companies and drinking lots of red wine and gin paid for by my hard work and lying in the finances report and having the women and taking money from my company and trying to make cement when we don't need it and and and and there is so many ands!!!!!!

You want more information????? Contact me brother Guess, we will be stronger together.  Tweets me?????? @Zccmangrykasolo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 3.......

what ceo Kasolo thinks part 4.......

what ceo kasolo really thinks part 2.......